Class X Result for Kargil Division declared by JKBOSE
Class X Result for Kargil Division declared by JKBOSE – The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has declared the results and grade cards for secondary school exam or the class 10th exam for Kargil Division. The result is available on the official website of the Board at jkbose.ac.in, the NDTV report said. Candidates can check the result using their roll number or name, noted the report.
How to check Class X Results
The students who are searching for JKOBSE results may follow the steps given here to check their results from the official website.
- Visit the official website of JKBOSE Board, jkbose.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on your respective Class X results in a link
- On the next page, enter Examination roll number or name
- Submit the details
- Check your JKBOSE Class X result from the next page
The JKBOSE had also released the result of Class 12 (part two) annual regular examination 2018 (Kashmir Division) and class X, XII results of Leh Division. The JKBOSE released had the result of Class X annual regular examination 2018 (Jammu Division-Winter-Zone) on January 3, 2019.
The JKBOSE was formed through legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975. The apex body is the governing board comprising the following members:
- Chairman, J & K State BOSE Commissioner/Secretary Education
- Director of School Education (Jammu Division)
- Director of School Education (Kashmir Division)
- A representative each of the two Universities of Jammu and Kashmir respectively, to be nominated by the concerned University Council
- Four school teachers to be nominated by Government, of whom two shall be lady teachers concerned with Girls’ Education and two male teachers concerned with Boys’ Education
- An eminent educationist connected with the administration, to be nominated by Government
- A representative of one of the Teachers’ Training Institutions in the States, to be nominated by the Government, and two persons nominated by Government, one male and one female officer from among Principals, Headmasters and Headmistress of teaching institutions in the State Secretary, BOSE (Member Secretary)
Functions of BOSE
- Conduct public examinations of secondary and higher secondary Classes
- Prepare and publish results of examinations
- Grant diplomas and certificates
- Prescribe the courses of instruction, scheme of studies, prepare syllabi, curriculum and textbooks for the School Education as per the National Policy on Education
- Print and supply textbooks to the School Education Department
- Provide education through State Open School under open distance learning (ODL) mode for those who have missed formal schooling
- Award medals and prizes to meritorious students in public examinations
- Grant affiliation to private (secondary and higher secondary) schools
Implement National Sponsored Schemes like Adolescence Education Programme, NTSE/NMMS, Scholarships, National Achievement Survey, etc.