CUSAT CAT 2019 Results Out
The CUSAT Common Admission Test 2019 rank list has been released, as per Times Now report. The Cochin University of Science and Technology released the rank list on its official website. Candidates who appeared for the test can check and download the rank list on the official website, admission.cusat.ac.in, the report said.
The University has released CUSAT CAT 2019 rank list along with the result of the admission test. The CAT was a Computer Based Test which was conducted on April 6, 2019 and April 7, 2019. Candidates will require their roll number to login and check rank list. The CAT-2010 rank list for various courses including B.Tech/ Integrated, MSc/BLET/BVOC/MSc/MA/MVoc/MCA/MLET was released on the official website, noted the report.
Steps to check the result
- Visit the official website of the university, admission.cusat.ac.in
- Select the link on the homepage which says CAT 2019 Rank List
- A new page will open. Enter the course name and click on view rank list
- The rank list will be displayed on the screen
- Download it for future reference
- Candidates are advised to print a copy of the rank list and result
- They must preserve it until the conclusion of the admission process
- The candidates who have qualified the entrance examination will have to participate in open entry and mock counselling which will be conducted soon by the university
- Candidates will have to enter the choice of colleges and branched as per their preference
- The CUSAT CAT counselling letter will be released on the official website of the university after the completion of the option registration process which candidates must download
- Candidates must note that they are required to bring the counselling letter along with other relevant documents on the day of counselling
- For more information, candidates can visit the official website of the university, cusat.ac.in.
Established in 1971 and named as University of Cochin, it was the symbol of commitment from the Government of Kerala towards the new scientific policy resolution adopted by the Union Government on March 4, 1958. The birth of the new University was with the specific purpose of “development of higher education with particular emphasis on post-graduate studies and research in applied science, technology, industry and commerce”. The University of Cochin was later reorganized as Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) in February 1986. Specialisations are available in all Faculties/Departments for higher studies and research. By giving recognition to several well-established premier research institutions in the country and the Southern Naval Command of Indian Navy, the University has brought within its reach the resources available in these institutions also to the use of its academic community.