Intermediate Public Examination Time Table 2019 released
The Intermediate Public Examination (IPE) 2019 for the second-year intermediate students of the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education will begin from February 27, 2019, and for the second years on the following day. The Board released the Time Table yesterday. The timings for IPE 2019 is from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm.
On the first day, for the first years, the Part II second language paper I will be held and on February 28, 2019. The Part II second language Paper II examination will be conducted. On March 1, 2019, the Part I English Paper I examination will be held, while on the following day, the Part I English Paper II examination will be conducted.
On March 5, 2019, Part III Mathematics Paper – IA, Botany Paper I, Civics Paper I and Psychology Paper I will be held. On March 6, 2019, Part III Mathematics Paper – IIA, Botany Paper II, Civics Paper II, and Psychology Paper II examinations will be conducted. On March 7, Mathematics Paper-IB, Zoology Paper-I, Economics Paper-I, and Classical Language Paper-I examinations will be held. On March 11, Physics Paper-II, Economics Paper-II, and Classical Language paper-II examinations will be conducted. On March 12, Chemistry Paper-I, Commerce Paper-I, Sociology Paper-I, and Fine Arts, Music Paper-I examinations will be organized.
On March 15, the examinations held are Geology Paper-II, Home Science Paper-II, Public Administration Paper-II, Logic Paper-II and Bridge Course Maths Paper-II (For Bi.P.C candidates). The following day, Saturday, Modern Language Paper-I and Geography Paper-I examinations will be held, while on March 18, Monday, the examinations include Modern Language Paper-II and Geography Paper-II. Point to be noted is the fact that the first and second-year examinations will conclude on March 16 and March 18 respectively.
What is more, the tentatively scheduled release is also applicable for intermediate vocational course examination. However, the vocational courses time-table be released separately, Ashok, Secretary, BIE told TOI. Meanwhile, ethics and human values examinations will be held on January 28, 2019, and environmental education examination on January 30. The practical examinations are planned to held from February 1-20 for both regular and vocational students.
The essential functions of the Board are as follow:
- To prescribe syllabi and the.
- To grant affiliation to the institutions offering the Intermediate course.
- To lay down regulations for the administration of Junior Colleges.
- To publish textbooks
- To prescribe qualifications for teachers.
- To cause academic inspection of Junior Colleges.
- To conduct examinations.
- To process results and to issue certificates.
- The examination is one of the essential functions of the Board
- Every year it conducts the Annual Examination (March/April) and the Advanced Supplementary Examination (May / June).
- The Board allows the candidates to apply for Recounting on the payment of Rs.100 per paper and Photocopy and Reverification of the answer book will be supplied on payment of Rs.600 per paper
- The scripts are obtained from the camps and carefully scrutinized for any mistake in totaling, posting and omission of bits
- If any discrepancy is noticed it shall be referred to the Authenticity committee for its opinion Based on the report, corrections if any are carried out, and the candidates are informed accordingly.
- The Intermediate Public Examination is being conducted since 1978-79 both at the end of the first-year course and the period of second-year course
- Earlier the Public Examination was only at the end of the second year
- The candidates are examined in Part-I English, Part-II Second Language and Part-III Group subjects for 500 marks in first year and 500 scores in second year in Arts Group, and 470 marks in first year and 530 marks in second year in MPC group, and 440 marks in first year and 560 Marks in second year for the Bi.P.C. group
- The percentage of pass marks in each paper is 35
- The division in which the candidates are placed is decided by their passing all the papers in the first year and the second year
Steps to download the AP Intermediate Time Table 2019
- Visit the official website bieap.gov.in
- Click on the AP Intermediate 1st year examination for the 1st year examination time-table details.
- Once you click the AP Intermediate 2nd year link, there will be a prompt to register if not you will get the time-table in a PDF format
- Download the timetable, take a print for future reference.