Intermediate Result 2019 of Rajasthan Board in third week of May
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, RBSE is all set to declare the results of Intermediate (Science, Commerce) examination in the third week of May between May 20 to 24, 2019. The Board will declare the intermediate result at the official websites, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, rajresults.nic.in, as per India Today report. Around 20 lakh students have appeared in the Board examinations held in the month of March 2019. Out of a total of 20 lakh students, nine lakh students appeared in Class XII, and 11 lakh in Class X, said the report. The Board examination was conducted in March, from March 7 to 14, 2019.
Steps to check Rajasthan Board Intermediate Results 2019:
- Log on to the official website of RBSE
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take a print out for further reference
The history of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is a remarkable panorama of progressive record of the futurological vision for developing a dynamic system of various sub-systems of examinations and highlights of the academic excellence of the last four decades.
The BSER took rapid strides for promotion and development of Secondary Education in Rajasthan, spread over 3,42,239 square kilometres and in more than 6000 schools located in 32 districts involving 8.5 lakhs students for Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in the year 2000. With the promulgation of the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act in 1957, this Board was set up in Jaipur on December 4, 1957. It was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. In the year 1973, it began functioning in its present multistoried building with an enchanting dignity of its own with all amenities.
- The Chairman is nominated by the State Government
- Director, Secondary Education is Vice- Chairman and Ex-officio member of the Board
- Tenure of the Board is three years
- Secretary of the Board is appointed by the State Government
- The work of the Board is transacted by employees and officers as per rules prescribed by the Board
- Up-gradation is done by Government tentative subject to fulfilment of norms prescribed by the Board
- Board manages inspections to ascertain real conditions
- Recommendation of the inspecting teams are screened and finalized by statuary committee known as recognition committee
- Apex body (Board) finalises recommendations of the recognition committee
- Temporary recognition granted for three years with specific relaxation of two years
- Periodic inspection in five years is obligatory
- Conditions for recognition are regulated by rules framed by the Board