Karnataka PUC first year examination result 2019 released
Karnataka PUC – The result for the first year Pre University Course (PUC) examination has been released by the Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka. The candidates, who had written the examinations in January and February this year, can visit the official website, bspupca.com to see their results, according to India Today report.
What is more, the schedule for supplementary examinations for the first year PUC has also been released? The supplementary examinations are for those students who could not clear a subject in the first attempt. The exams will start on April 26 and conclude on May 10, 2019, said the report.
Citing media, the report said that an estimated 56,250 students appeared for the first year PUC examination in South Bangalore out of which 50,694 students passed in the examination. Students who pass in the first year will be promoted to second year PUC which is equivalent to class XII.
Steps to download results
- Candidates will have to visit the official website– bspucpa.com
- Open the homepage, click on any one link Server 1/2/3
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Log-in using registration number and date of birth
- The result will appear on a new page
- Download the result and take a print out of the same for future references
Supplementary date sheet
The result has been declared on Bangalore South Pre-University Colleges Principals’ Association BSPUCPA only, which is the pre-eminent professional association for principals.
Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family. Education is not preparation for life, but, Education is Life itself. It is the endeavour of the Department of Pre-University Education to prepare students for their higher education.
At this juncture, the Department of Pre-University Education has to meet the challenges of the competitive world. It is necessary for the system of education to satisfy the present-day society. In other words, Department of Pre-University Education has aimed at training young minds in building and nurturing the intellectual and cultural aspects of students for their all-round development. For this purpose, the Department of Pre-University Education has actively involved the department officials, college principals and staff.
Under the umbrella of Karnataka State Pre-University Colleges Principals’ Association, the Bangalore South Pre-University Colleges Principals’ Association came into existence in 1992. Since then Principals’ Association is working in coordination with the Deputy Director to channelise and execute programmes of the department, the guidance and the co-operation of the deputy directors have inspired the association to discharge its duties efficiently and enthusiastically.
- Conducting tests, a mid-term examination and preparatory examination as per schedule
- Organising district, divisional and state level sports and cultural competitions with the co-operation of the department
- Conducting workshops, seminars, refresher courses and training programmes for lecturers to enhance the quality of teaching
- Honouring retired principals and other officials for their sincere service
- Felicitating meritorious students
- Conducting administrative training for principals
- Conducting special workshops for the principals and staff to maintain accounts of the office, the records of the institution and day-to-day administration of the college