KIITEE results 2019 declared
KIITEE (KIIT) announced the results of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exams (KIITEE) 2019. Candidates, who have appeared for the entrance examinations, can visit the official website, kiitee.kiit.ac.in, to download the result, according to First Post report. The entrance examinations of KIITEE for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses were held between from 15 and 24 April. Reportedly, Kalinga Institute will decide the cutoff marks based on these results and will release a separate merit lists for different courses.
Steps to check results
- Visit the official website of KIIT- kiitee.kiit.ac.in
- Check for the link which reads KIITEE 2019 Results on the homepage
- You will be directed to a new page
- Here, you need to enter your application number and date of birth to access the KIITEE 2019 results
- The results will be displayed on the screen. Download and take a print out for future references
The KIIT was set up in 1992 as a vocational training centre. The institute announces admissions every year for candidates who wish to enrol themselves for their undergraduate and postgraduate courses including BA/BBA/BSc LLB, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Tech. programs, M.Sc. Biotechnology. Candidates, who qualify the entrance examinations, further attend the counselling round to finalize a seat for themselves in the university.
KIIT, though a very young institution has performed incredibly well in the rankings conducted by various national and international associations. Founded in 1992 and opened five years later as a centre for higher learning, its commitment to teaching excellence led to the grant of university status under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India in 2004, within only seven years of its inception. It holds a Limca Record for this accomplishment.
KIIT is the youngest deemed to be university in the country to figure in this prestigious ranking. Ranked 8th among reputed private institutions in India, KIIT is the youngest deemed to be university in the country to figure in this ranking. In 2018, KIIT was placed 42nd rank among Indian Universities ranked by National Institution Ranking Framework (NIRF) , Govt of India. KIIT School of Management, a constituent school of KIIT secured 30th rank in the same year. Similarly KIIT has achieved 65th rank in overall ranking, 51st rank in Engineering and 20th rank in Medical. Though very young, it is moving up the ladder of rankings and recognition with an increased acceleration with its focus on academics.
- 23 world class campuses
- 2500 Faculty and Researchers
- 30,000+ students
- 15 Sports Complexes with Swimming Pools
- 15 Food Courts
- 25 Square Kilometre Academic Township
- To create an advanced centre of professional learning of international standing where pursuit of knowledge and excellence shall reign supreme, unfettered by the barriers of nationality, language, cultural plurality and religion
- Imparting quality value based education of international standard and imbibing skill for solving real life problems
- Inculcating global perspective in attitude
- Creating leadership qualities with futuristic vision
- Fostering spirit of entrepreneurship and realisation of societal responsibilities
- Cultivating adaptation of ethics, morality and healthy practices in professional life
- Instilling habit of continual learning
- Encouraging and supporting creative abilities and research temperament
- Establishing and promoting close interaction with industries and other utility sectors and keep abreast with state-of-the-art technology