MAT 2019 Admit Card released
All India Management Association (AIMA) has released the AIMA MAT 2019 Admit Card for May 2019 Session on its official website, mat.aima.in The candidates who have registered for the examination can now visit the official website to check and download the AIMA MAT PBT Admit Card 2019. This Admit Card is valid for candidates who have registered for the MAT examination after April 26.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Open the AIMA MAT official website – mat.aima.in
- On the homepage, you will find a link that reads, “Click here to download PBT Admit Card”
- When you click on the above test, it will redirect to the admit card download page
- On the page, you need to enter any TWO of the following fields to download PBT admit card: Registration No., Date of Birth and Email-ID
- Once details entered, click on submit and your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an entrance examination conducted for admission to MBA and allied programmes at different B-Schools across the country and abroad. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
- Last date for online registration paper based test (PBT) is on May 1, 2019 Wednesday (Extended)
- Availability of Admit Card for PBT (For successful registrations received till April 26)
- PBT date is on May 5, 2019 Sunday
- Last date for Online Registration for CBT is May 10, 2019 Friday
- Availabilty of Admit Card for CBT is on May 13, 2019 1600 hours
- CBT is on May 18, 2019 Saturday
There are 600 plus participating B-Schools who use MAT score, 50 plus test cities to choose from, two modes of test that are held four times in a year.
PBT Test Cities
Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Ambala, Bareilly, Belagavi, Bangalore, Bhagalpur, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Durgapur, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Haridwar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Shimla, Siliguri, Srinagar, Srinagar (Garhwal), Suryamani Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
CBT Test Cities
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.