MH CET Law Results 2019 Out
The result of MH CET Law 2019 for 5 year LLB program is out. According to India Today report, the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the result in the form of a pdf containing the list of candidates along with the scores. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check the MH CET Law 2019 results online. Bharat Harne topped the MH CET Law 2019 examination with 138 marks out of 150 marks.
MH CET Law 2019 for the 5 year LLB program was held on April 21, 2019. MH CET Law 2019 is conducted for the admissions to the 5-year law programmes offered by the law colleges in the state. After the results are released the State Common Entrance Test Cell will release the complete details related to the counselling process for the admissions. Candidates can check here the steps to download the MH CET 2019 Result. The results of MH CET Law 2019 for the 5 year LLB programme contain details such as the qualifying status of the candidate based on which they will be eligible for the Centralized Admissions Process post-CET.
Steps to download MH CET Law 2019 result
- Visit the official website cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click on the result link given on the home page
- Search for the name in the list of candidates provided
- Download and Print result
The results of the 5 year LLB entrance examination will contain details like the candidates’ name, registration number, roll number, marks secured, total marks secured.
Post CET process
- As per the brochure released, the details related to the seat distribution, time table of admission, etc, will be available in the Common Admission Procedure (CAP) Information Brochure, which candidates have to download from the official website
The Government of Maharashtra has established State Common Entrance Test Cell as per Section 10 of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) ACT-2015 (MAH.XXVIII of 2015) Higher Education:- The quantum growth in the Higher Education sector is spear-headed by Non-Agricultural and Non-Medical Universities established under Maharashtra (Public) University Act, which are the highest seats of learning, aiming at disseminating, creating and preserving knowledge ,understanding and ensuring skill and professional development through Innovative Courses. The Department of Higher and Technical Education has declared following Higher Education courses as Professional Courses. CET CELL conducts on Line CETs and Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for the following Professional Courses. Director, Higher Education, M.S. Pune is the Nodal Officer for these processes.
- LLB (Three Years)
- LLB (Five Years Integrated Course)
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen
- The applicant who have successfully completed Senior Secondary School course (+2) or equivalent (such as 11+1, A level in SSLC) from a recognised university of India or outside or from Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognised by the Union or by a State Government of that Country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course examination with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for Open Category candidates and outside Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates, i.e., All India Candidates (Candidates belonging to SC and ST Category from State of Maharashtra with minimum 40% marks and VJNT, SBC, OBC Category belonging to state of Maharashtra with minimum 42% marks
- The applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass certificate or First Degree Certificate after processing studies in Distance or Correspondence Method is eligible for Admissions to the cours
- Applicants who have obtained Class X/SSC Examination, in a single sitting examination without having basic qualification (1-9 standard of schooling) is not eligible for admission