NIOS 3rd D.El.Ed exam result declared
NIOS 3rd D.El.Ed exam – The result of the second exam was declared on December 5, 2019. The fourth edition of the D.El.Ed which will have three subject modules viz 508, 509 and 510 will be held in March though it was earlier scheduled to have been held in February. The NIOS D.El.Ed exam Five will be held from March 26 to March 30.
- Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary level (508)
- Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level (509)
- Learning Science at Upper Primary Level (510)
The official notification of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) which was released in October 2018 said: “The result of examinations is likely to be declared in 8 to 10 weeks after the last date of examination,”. As of now, the official link has the results of the second D.El.Ed exam.
50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent is the required minimum qualification to take admission into the D.El.Ed. Course for untrained teachers working at primary level (I-IV/V) at different states of the country. Candidates for SC/ST/OBC/PH can avail of relaxation by 5%. The qualification for the upper primary, i.e. class V/VI – VIII is a B.A/B.Sc. Degree.
Steps to check the NIOS D.El.Ed Result 2019
- Go to official National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Website: nios.ac.in. Candidates can also check the NIOS D.El.Ed result at dled.nios.ac.in
- Click on the results tab from the homepage (Given on the top of the page).
- Click on the result link
- In the new window, enter your roll number correctly in the designated space
- Click on submit and view your result.
National School of Open Schooling
The National School of Open Schooling also known as National Open School is one of the popular premier institutions of the Government of India Education Board. The main aim of the NIOS established in November 1989 by the Human Resources Development Ministry of India was to make education easy and reachable for the students of the rural areas and also to increase literacy and learning.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is a national board school which controls and manage the examinations for the Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations. NIOS also offers vocational courses, diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed) and various life skills programme.