NTA declares JEE Main Paper II Results 2019
The results of JEE Main Paper II (Architecture) examination has been declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA), as per India Today report. The candidates who had appeared in the examination can check the results through the official website- jeemain.nic.in. This year a total of 1, 45,386 candidates appeared in the JEE Main 2019 Paper II which was conducted in two shifts.
Steps to Check Result
- Visit the official website- jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the download result link’
- Enter registration number, roll number
- Results will appear on the screen
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference
Steps to calculate Rank
- Check your NTA percentile score
- Subtract your score with 100
- Multiply it with the number of candidates who took the exam, i.e. 1, 45,386 and divided it with 100 again
- Your rank will appear
- If your NTA percentile score is 90.70, JEE Main rank will be (100-90.70 ) X 1,45,386/100
The results of JEE Main examination was earlier declared on April 30, 2019. The number of candidates who score 100 was 24. Out of these 15 are from January session and further nine more students have secured 100 percentile score in April attempt. JEE Main score is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and even private engineering and architecture courses. A cut-off will also be released for the candidates to qualify for JEE Advanced exam which is an entrance gateway for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), added the report.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2. JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 is conducted on one day only but in 2 shifts. NTA conducted the exam in an online mode entirely for the first time. The total number of candidates registered for paper 2 in January session was 1,80,052 and the candidates who appeared in the exam were 1,45,386.
JEE Main 2019 Exam
JEE Main 2019 April edition was conducted throughout the country and abroad on April 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 9,58,619 candidates were registered.
JEE Mains Entrance Examination 2019 was conducted in two phases- Paper 1 and Paper 2, and the total duration of 2019 JEE Mains was 3 hours.
JEE Main Result 2019: Paper 2
Apart from JEE Mains Paper 1 the 2019 JEE Mains Result for Paper 2 is also expected to be released on next month. The date for the release of JEE Mains Paper 2 2019 Result is expected to be May 15.
JEE Main 2019: Overall merit list
The four NTA scores for each of the candidates in Paper-1 of JEE Main January 2019 as well as for the April 2019 will be merged for compilation of result and preparation of overall Merit List/Ranking.
And the candidates who aappeared in both the attempts, then in that case candidates best of the two NTA scores (total) will be considered for further processing.
What is an NTA score?
- The calculated NTA scores for the Raw Marks for all the shifts/sessions will be merged for further processing.
- The NTA Score of the Total is NOT an aggregate or average of the NTA Score of an individual subject.
- NTA score is not the same as the percentage of marks obtained.