Osmania University declare degree examination results
Osmania University (OU) has declared the degree examination results for various undergraduate programs. Students, who have appeared for the examination in December-January, can check the result at the official website ou.ac.in.
The OU has released the result for CBCS BA, B.Sc., B.Com degree examinations which were conducted in December 2018 and January 2019.
Results have been declared for BA, BBA, B.Com and BSc various semester exams. Result for B.Com (CBCS) Result for B.A (CBCS) Result for B.Sc (CBCS)Result for B.B.A (CBCS)Recounting Result for PGCDE (M.A/ M.Com/ M.Sc) The candidates who have applied for the recounting of marks of the M.A./M.Com/M.Sc Examinations held in the month of June/July 2018 have no change of marks, noted the report.
Steps to check
- Log on to the official website, osmania.ac.in
- Click on the Exam Result tab given on the home page
- Click on the relevant result link
- Enter your examination hall ticket number
- Submit and check your result
- Download and take printout for future use
- The students are advised to download the Osmania University Result 2018 from the official website only
Osmania University, formed in 1918, is the seventh oldest in India, the third oldest in south India and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. The University has a vision of developing, enhancing, and improving the quality of human resources to meet the challenges of regional, national and global socio-economic changes. Its mission is to achieve excellence in teaching and research and to create opportunities for the students to contribute to national and regional development. Osmania University is re-accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (an Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission) as ‘A’ Grade University.
The Vision of the University is to generate and disseminate knowledge through a harmonious blend of ancient and modern wisdom, and to serve the society by developing in students heightened intellectual, cultural, ethical, and humane sensitivities; to foster a scientific temper, and to promote professional and technological expertise. Central to this vision is a commitment to regional and national development in consonance with our culture, heritage, and environment.
- To achieve excellence in teaching and research
- To generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge
- To meet the challenges of a complex, and modern society through informed social outreach
- To empower through knowledge and information
- To develop a responsible and productive citizenry
- To develop, enhance, and improve the quality of human resources
- To cultivate resolute moral and ethical values
- To meet contemporary regional and national needs and anticipate future social and economic development
- To preserve and promote cultural heritage, humanistic and spiritual values