OUCPGET 2019 online application begins and last date is May 30
Osmania University, Hyderabad holds a state level Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET)- 2019 for various P.G (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc.) courses, P.G. Diploma courses and five-years Integrated Programme (M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A). The CPGET 2019 will be held for admission to courses offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities for the Academic year 2019-2020.
The registration process has commenced and the last date for online registration is May 30, 2019. The CPGET- 2019 will be held on June 14, 2019, according to NDTV report. The application is only through online mode. For more notification refer to the official website: ouadmissions.com or osmania.ac.in or tscpget.com, noted the report.
- The aspiring students, who have passed or are appearing for their final year examination in the qualifying degree /Intermediate are eligible to appear for entrance tests and admission into various PG Courses, the report pointed out.
- The registration fee for SC/ST/PH is Rs. 600 and for all other candidates is Rs. 800
- For any additional subject, students should pay Rs. 400 each for the applied course
Entrance Test and Syllabus
- The Entrance test will be a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The syllabus for Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests-2019 will be made available on the websites mentioned above
- The entrance tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration
- Except in M.P.Ed. The entrance test, the question paper consists of 100 objectives (multiple choices only) questions for 100 marks
- There will be twelve examination centres across Telangana: Hyderabad (West, South, North, East), Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar, Warangal and Nizamabad
Osmania University, set up in 1918, is the seventh oldest in the country, the third oldest in south India and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. Throughout its existence of over eight decades, it has shown remarkable progress and sustained an integrated development of all faculties. The OU has significantly contributed to the academic and economic development of not only the region but also of the Country. Its alumni have distinguished themselves nationally and internationally in various spheres of life and are spread far and wide around the world.
- The University has a vision of developing, enhancing, and improving the quality of human resources to meet the challenges of regional, national and global socioeconomic changes
- Its mission is to achieve excellence in teaching and research and to create opportunities for the students to contribute to the national and regional development
- Osmania University is re-accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (an Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission) as ‘A+’ Grade University