RBSE Class XII result 2019 to be out this week
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) is expected to announce results for Class XII examinations in the coming week. An official had earlier confirmed to NDTV that the board result for Class XII students will be released next week, while Class X result may take some time. The board will release Science and Commerce stream results first. RBSE Class XII result for Arts stream will follow a week later. The Board examination results for Class V students were released on May 9 and an update on Class VIII Board results is awaited.
As per some reports, Close to 11.5 lakh students sat for the Class VIII Board examination while 11.2 lakh students appeared for the Class X Board examinations. Sources say that more than 10 lakh students appeared for the Class XII board examination in Rajasthan. The proportion of students appearing in Arts stream is more than the number of students appearing in Science and Commerce stream combined.
How to Check Class XII Result
- Visit the official website: rajresults.nic.in
- Click on the results link
- Enter the required details
- Submit and view your result
In 2018, RBSE Class XII result for Science and Commerce streams were announced on May 23. Pass percentage for Science stream was 86.60% and pass percentage for Commerce stream was 91.09%. Class XII Arts stream results were announced on June 1. In Arts stream, pass percentage was 88.92%. Class X results were announced on June 11 in 2018, where 79.86% students had passed in Class X Board examination in Rajasthan last year.
The history of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is a remarkable panorama of progressive record of the futurological vision for developing a dynamic system of various sub-systems of examinations and highlights of the academic excellence of the last four decades. The BSER took rapid strides for promotion and development of Secondary Education in Rajasthan, spread over 3,42,239 sq. km. and in more than 6000 schools located in 32 districts involving 8.5 lakhs students for Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in the year 2000. With the promulgation of the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act in 1957, this Board was set up in Jaipur on 4th Dec, 1957. It was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. In the year 1973 it began functioning in its present multi-storied building with an enchanting dignity of its own with all amenities.
- The Chairman is nominated by the State Government
- Director, Secondary Education is Vice- Chairman and Ex-officio member of the Board
- Tenure of the Board is three years
- Secretary of the Board is appointed by the State Government
- The work of the Board is transacted by employees and officers as per rules prescribed by the Board
- RBSE Class XII and Class X results would be released on the Board’s official website and also on the official results portal – rajresults.nic.in