RRB Group D Admit Card available at official website
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released the RRB Group D Admit Card, Examination Date and shift details for the candidates whose examinations have been scheduled till October 16, 2018. Citing a notification published on the official websites of RRB, NDTV report said that the details of RRB Group D exam for rest of the candidates whose examinations have been scheduled after October 16 or for those applicants whose RRB Group D admit card have not been released yet, will be released after October 5, 2018.
RRB Group D Exam 2018: Everything You Need To Know On Recruitment Process
The admit cards are available for the exams scheduled for the next five days, including October 1, 2018.
The applicants may download their RRB Group D admit card from regional RRB websites following these steps:
- Go to the official website for the concerned Regional RRB (To access the RRB websites, the candidates may either go to the official website of Indian Railways, indianrailways.gov.in or check the links given in this story)
- Click on the admit card link. It is the same link where you initially checked exam city and exam date.
- Enter the required details and login.
- After logging in, download your admit card.
- RRB Group D Admit Card: Download Your Hall Tickets For Exam Scheduled In Next Five Days
RRB Group D admit card: List of official websites to download admit card
All the eligible candidates have to undergo a computer-based test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the official website. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the sites as well as personal e-mail communication to the candidates. The total duration of the examination is 90 minutes, and the total number of questions asked will be 100. The minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories such as UR 40%, OBC 30%, SC 30% and ST 30%, while this percentage of marks for eligibility will be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions about:
- Number system, BODMAS, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, percentages, mensuration, time and work; time and distance, simple and compound interest, profit and loss, algebra, geometry and trigonometry, elementary statistics, square root, age calculations, calendar and clock, pipes and cistern and more.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies, alphabetical and number series, coding and decoding, mathematical operations, relationships, syllogism, jumbling, Venn diagram, data interpretation and sufficiency, conclusions and decision making, similarities and differences, analytical reasoning, classification, directions, statement-arguments and assumptions.
- The syllabus under this shall cover physics, chemistry and life sciences of Class X level
General Awareness on Current Affairs
- In science and technology, sports, culture, personalities, economics, politics and any other subjects of importance