RRB Group D Examination 2018 to be released tomorrow
RRB Group D Examination 2018- The Railway Recruitment Board Group D Examination 2018 examination centre and date details will be released on the official website tomorrow evening at 6.00 PM. According to NDTV report, the time has not been announced yet; it is expected that it would be released by 6.00 PM evening and the details would be released for examinations that are scheduled on or after October 29, 2018, noted the report. It is highly likely that RRBs would issue details only up to a specific date. Earlier, RRBs had released details for candidates on October 5, 2018. On October 5, RRB Group D exam details were released only for candidates whose exams are scheduled till October 26, 2018, said the report.
RRB Group D Exam Details: How to check?
- Step one: Go to the official RRB website (list here).
- Step two: Click on the link provided to download e-call letter, exam city & date advice and SC/ST travel authority. Make sure that you click on the link provided for CEN 02/2018 (Level 1 posts).
- Step three: Enter your user id and date of birth.
- Step four: Submit and view your exam details.
- RRB Group D exam is a computer-based test. In the RRB group D exam, questions will be from Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and current affairs.
- The exam will carry negative marks for every wrong answer attempted. Candidates will be allowed 90 minutes for trying 100 questions.
- To qualify for the next selection in the Group D post recruitment, candidates shall have to score more than 40% marks. The pass percentage for reserved categories is 30%
All the eligible candidates have to undergo a computer-based test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the official website. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the sites as well as personal e-mail communication to the candidates. The total duration of the examination is 90 minutes, and the total number of questions asked will be 100. The minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories such as UR 40%, OBC 30%, SC 30% and ST 30%, while this percentage of marks for eligibility will be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions about:
- Number system, BODMAS, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, percentages, menstruation, time and work; time and distance, simple and compound interest, profit and loss, algebra, geometry and trigonometry, elementary statistics, square root, age calculations, calendar and clock, pipes and cistern and more.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies, alphabetical and number series, coding and decoding, mathematical operations, relationships, syllogism, jumbling, Venn diagram, data interpretation and sufficiency, conclusions and decision making, similarities and differences, analytical reasoning, classification, directions, statement-arguments and assumptions.
- The syllabus under this shall cover physics, chemistry and life sciences of Class X level
General Awareness on Current Affairs
- In science and technology, sports, culture, personalities, economics, politics and any other subjects of importance