Results of SRMJEEE 2019 Released
The results of SRM JEEE 2019 examination is out. The SRM Institute of Science and Technology announced the result yesterday on its official website, srmuniv.ac.in. The examination was conducted for admission to BTech courses in its Chennai, Amaravati and Delhi NCR campuses, according to IE report. Candidates selected through the result will be eligible for the counselling sessions scheduled to be held on May 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8, 2019. The SRMJEEE counselling will not be conducted on May 6, 2019 due to elections in some states, citing the official notification, the report said.
Steps to download the result
- Visit official website, srmuniv.ac.in
- Log in with your roll number
- Your result will appear
- If needed, download and take a print out
Documents needed for counselling
- B.Tech Counselling call letter
- SRMJEE 2019 Rank card
- Admit Card/Hall ticket of the +2 board examination
- Mark sheet of Class 10th as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet of Class 12th or its equivalent (if results are announced)
- Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification and return and Photocopy
- Cancelled cheque leaf with the name of the Candidate/Parent/Grand Parent printed.
- Receipt(s) for payment made through E-Pay facility or Demand Draft
The ranks and call letters or admit cards for counselling will be released on the official website post-SRMJEEE 2019 results. On being selected, the candidates will receive a provisional allotment letter, the report said. To avail the letter, the eligible candidates will have to pay Rs 2.10 lakh which includes a registration-cum-counselling fee of Rs 10,000 and part of the first year tuition fee, added the report.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
- Foreign faculty, flexible and dynamic curriculum, exciting research and global connections are the features that set SRM apart
- Students have a wide choice of cutting edge programs including nanotechnology, bioinformatics, genetic engineering, remote sensing and GIS, embedded systems or computer forensics to choose from
- Most of these courses are offered in close collaboration with foreign universities
Diversity of Students
- 80% of students are from outside Tamil Nadu, with students from Europe, China and other countries.
Semester Abroad Program
- Over 150 students sponsored to 35 foreign universities like MIT, Carnegie Mellon, UC Davis, Warwick and Western Australia in 2008-09. Click here.
International Advisory Board
- 50 members from top universities across the world including MIT, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Cambridge and NUS help set Global Standards
- Over 600 acres replete with a variety of facilities, State-of-the-art labs, libraries, Wi-Fi, knowledge centre, 4000 capacity AC auditorium, 100 online smart classrooms, Hostels with premium facilities, endless convenience on campus including ATM’s, bookstores, dining options, cafeterias, prayer halls, gym and more
- Top salary US $200,000 offered to NANO Researcher Shivaraman at California, the US
- Nearly 100% placement of registered students: TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, Infosys, Siemens, and others
On-the-spot sanction of bank educational loans during counselling.
- Fee waiver of 50% to students with above 95% in CBSE or in State Board examinations
- Founder’s Scholarship-full waiver on tuition, books, hostels and mess, plus stipend of Rs.1,000 per month to top state, SRMEEE, JEE and AIEEE rankers, sports persons and socio-economic disdained