Telangana SSC Examination Timetable released, Exams starts on March 16, 2019
Telangana SSC examination timetable is out. The examination date sheet or timetable for the SSC, OSSC and vocational candidates for both regular and private mode have been released on the official website – bsetelangana.org. Citing the official release by the Board of Secondary Education Telangana State, Hyderabad ( BSE TS), the IE report said that the examinations would begin from March 16 and end on April 2, 2019. The academic course subjects are common for both SSC and OSSC candidates noted the report.
- Monday, March 18 – First language paper II (group A, composite course)
- Tuesday, March 19 – Second language
- Wednesday, March 20 – English paper I
- Friday, March 22 – English paper – II
- Saturday, March 23 – Mathematics paper – I
- Tuesday, March 26 – General science paper I
- Wednesday, March 27 – General science paper II
- Thursday, March 28 – Social science paper I
- Friday, March 29 – Social science paper II
- Saturday, March 30 – OSSC main language paper – I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
- Monday, April 1 – OSSC main language paper II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
- Tuesday, April 2 – SSC vocational course (theory)
Candidates will be allotted different question paper sets. If any candidate attempts question paper other than their allocated set, their candidature will be cancelled, according to the official notification. If any candidate appears in an exam centre other than the one assigned, they will be disqualified, added the report.
The Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of Secondary Education, Government of Telangana. The Department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations and some minor examinations as given below.
DGE’s office conducts SSC/OSSC examinations twice in a year. This is the major examination with registration of 12.15 lakh candidates for Annual (March -2014) examinations and 3.34 lakh candidates for Advanced Supplementary Examinations (May/June-2014). In addition to these significant SSC Examinations, it also holds examinations such as first and second DEd public examinations, CLI Science Examinations, Head Masters Accounts Test, Professional/Advancement Test for Teachers, National Talent Search Examinations, Technical Certificate Course Examination, Technical TTC Examination, National Means cum Merit Scholarship Examinations and LPT Examinations including Telugu, Urdu and Hindi.