The Global Investment Immigration Summit & Global Education Fair 2018 Bengaluru
The Global Investment Immigration Summit & Global Education Fair 2018 Bengaluru, India (GIIS18) is an important date in the calendar for direct investors, students seeking immigration, immigration agents, global mobility managers, project developers, and regional centres.
This networking event will host a diverse group of citizenship by investment professionals from programs around the world including Australia, Cyprus, Caribbean, Greece, Malta, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, the United Kingdom, and many more.
Why do you need to attend?
Over two conference-packed days, the investment migration event will attract delegates, students, families ranging HNWIs (high-net-worth individuals) together with leading business figures, senior government officials, industry professionals, as well as top-tier financial and business media.
Attendees will meet the people and ideas that drive the essential global trend of increasing mobility, transnational thinking, and the acceptance of multiple citizenships – contributing to a more understanding and interconnected world.
- Hear first-hand from the world’s most respected professionals in the field and government representatives and thought leaders that matter.
- Meet senior government officials and industry experts on the leading countries offering investment migration programs
- Receive a complimentary copy of the latest issue of CBI Magazine.
- Network with industry professionals, conference exhibitors, clients and their advisors in one of Bangalore’s most exclusive and well-located hotels.
- Socialize with leading experts over lunch; coffee breaks, receptions or dinner
Event Venue: Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel, Bengaluru
Date: 20th – 21st October 2018
BLS Global, a British Company, based in London is organising this leading Investment Immigration event being hosted in Bengaluru