TN HSC Result 2019 likely to be declared on April 19
TN HSC Result 2019- The results of the Class XII or Higher Secondary Education (HSE) are likely to be announced by the Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu on April 19 at 9.30 A.M., as per TOI report. The TN HSC results 2019 can be accessed on the official website, tnresults.nic.in. The Board will release the results for Arts, Commerce and Science streams, noted the report. The examination was held from March 1-19, 2019.
Steps to check the results
- Visit the official website of DGE, Tamil Nadu, nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says Tamil Nadu HSE 2019 Results
- It will direct to login based web page
- Candidates have to enter their register number and date of birth
- TN HSE 2019 results will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
Results published online are for immediate information to the candidates and should not be misconstrued as original mark sheets. In 2018, the overall pass percentage of TN HSE stood at 91.1%, while 6754 schools achieved 100% results, added the report. The Directorate of Government Examinations has been entrusted with the onerous responsibility of conducting the Board examinations for the students studying in the State Board in Std X and XII. The mark certificates issued to the students of standard X and XII is considered as a vital and valued document for continuing higher education and for seeking job opportunities.
The DSE is holding examinations and issuing certificate for Diploma in Elementary Education, Government Technical Examinations and ESLC (Eight Std – Private Study). Scholarship Examinations such as NMMS, TRUSTS and National Talent Search Examinations are also being held by this Directorate. It has seven regional offices at Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli , Chennai, Cuddalore and Vellore. The logistics work for transporting of stationery items related to examinations, distribution of fund for conducting examinations and distribution of Mark Certificate are performed by these regional offices.
The Government of Tamil Nadu have constituted a new Board for School Examination in the name of State Board of School Examinations by merging the Board of Secondary Education and Board of Higher Secondary Examinations vide G.O.(Ms) No.26, School Education (V1) Department, Dated: 16.02.2011. It has been permitted to conduct a meeting and to take decision with respect to all examinations.
- Main objective of the DSE is the assessment of Scholastic attainment of academic students and skilled attainments by conducting Class X and Class XII Board Examinations, Government Technical Examinations, Diploma in Elementary Education, NMMS, TRUSTS, National Talent Search Examinations and releasing of results in time, and issuing certificates therefore under the authority of Government of Tamil Nadu.
Higher Secondary and SSLC Examinations
- Every year under the academic stream of ten year pattern SSLC and HSE for the Class XII are the main examinations held by this Department
- In order to facilitate the students to continue the studies without any break, the Special Supplementary Examinations for Class X and Class XII are held for the benefit of students who have failed in March / April Examinations
- From June / July 2012 candidates are allowed to appear for special supplementary examinations, irrespective of the number of subjects they failed