TNFURC Recruitment online registration ends on November 5
The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFURC) has called for applications against 300 Forester posts and 878 Forest Guard positions. The online applications invited is for a total of 1178 openings. The online registration began on October 14, 2018, and the candidates can apply till November 5, 2018.
On 06/10/2018, TNFUSRC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, 12TH for the position of Forester, Forest Guard with Driving License.
- Vacancy: Forester
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Vacancies: 300 posts
- Salary: Rs. 35,900 – Rs. 1,13,500 Per Month
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Chennai
- Last Date to Apply: 05/11/2018
Other Qualification Details
- Qualification: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with any one of the following subjects of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission:- 1) Agriculture 2) Animal Husbandry 3) Botany 4) Chemistry 5) Computer Applications / Computer Science 6) Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering) 7) Environmental Science 8) Forestry 9) Geology 10) Horticulture 11) Marine Biology 12) Mathematics 13) Physics 14) Statistics 15) Veterinary Science 16) Wildlife Biology 17) Zoology
- Salary: Level 13 Rs 35, 900 – Rs. 1, 13,500 per month
- Physical Standards: For Male – Height (163) – Chest (cm) : (Normal 79) – (Expansion 05) – For Female – Height (150) – Chest (cm): (Normal 74) – (Expansion 05)
- Age: 21 – 35 Years
Examination Fee for the Post of Forester is Rs.250/- + applicable service charges
- Candidates are required to apply through Online only by using the website: forests.tn.gov.in.
- The candidates applying for the Examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for admission to the Examination
- Candidates are instructed to scan & upload the copies of certificates wherever necessary along with the online application form
- The Admit Cards for eligible candidates will be made available in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s Website: forests.tn.gov.in for downloading by candidates.
- No Admit Cards will be sent by Post. So, the candidates are requested to regularly visit the above website well before the Scheduled date of Examination(s).
- “Conduct” in Examination Hall: No candidate shall copy from any other candidate and not permit to reproduce or give or attempt to provide or obtain or try to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall or harass the staff employed by the TNFUSRC for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed & penalised and may result in disqualification.
- Their admission to all stages of the Examination will be purely provisional, subject to fulfilling of the eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of a memorandum of admission to the candidate shall not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the TNFUSRC.
- Their admission at all the stages of this recruitment (Online Examination, Walking Test / Physical Standard Verification and Personality Test) for which they are admitted will be purely provisional and if on verification at any time, before or after, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for this recruitment will be rejected/cancelled.
- Based on the Online Examination, the successful candidates will be called for appearing in Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification, and Personality Test in 1:3 ratio for final selection
- The maximum marks assigned for Personality Test is 25. 7
- A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in online examination or other tests will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Online Examination.
How To Apply
- The Online Application can be submitted till 5.00 p.m. on 05-11-2018, after which the link will be disabled
- Candidates should apply only through Online Mode in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s website, forests.tn.gov.in
- Before using, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph, signature and relevant certificates etc. in CD/DVD/Pen drive
- Ensure that you have your scanned recent colour passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG format of size 20-50 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG format of size 10-20 kB) separately as specified in the Information Brochure
- The Online Application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration, and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates have to upload necessary copies of Certificates wherever required along with their application form.
- All the particulars mentioned in the Online Application including Name of the Candidate, Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying Online
- Since specific fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the Online Application form with utmost care, and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
- Candidates are first required to log in to the Tamil Nadu Forest Department‘s Website forests.tn.gov.in a. Click “TNFUSRC recruitments”. b. Select the name of the Post for which they wish to apply
- Before uploading the application, a hard copy of the form should be generated and checked for correctness as entries once made cannot be edited after submission
- Therefore, the candidates are requested to take utmost care while applying Online
- After applying, candidates can print/save their application in PDF format
- On entering Registration Number and Password, candidates should download and take print out of their application for future reference
- Candidate need not send the copy out of the Online Application or any other supporting documents to the TNFUSRC
- The application and certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for the next stage of Selection.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Any Graduate