TSBIE 1st, 2nd year admit card 2019
SBIE 1st, 2nd year admit card 2019 – Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education or TSBIE will conduct the first year exam on February 27, 2018. The date for the 2nd year examination is February 28, 2019. The official site where their admit card will be available bie.telangana.gov.in.
An estimate says that over 9 lakh students will be appearing for the Telangana board 1st, 2nd year examinations and the number of centers for the 1st year Intermediate examinations is about 1300 spread across 31 districts of the state.
TSBIE 1st, 2nd year admit card 2019 – The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has already released the hall ticket for the 1st year, 2nd year examinations of TSBIE. The students can download the admit card from the official website bie.telangana.gov.in
Steps to download the TSBIE 1st, 2nd year admit card 2019
- Open the official website of TSBIE bie.telangana.gov.in
- Click on hall tickets link on the homepage
- Enter the required details in the respective fields.
- Click on submit
- Your hall tickets are displayed on the screen
- Download the ticket and take a printout to be used as and when required
In case of any inconvenience while downloading the admit cards, the candidates can refer to the control room of the BIE at Hyderabad TSBIE, Hyderabad: 040-24601010/24732369. Fax No. 040-24655027.
Telangana Inter exams 1st year 2019 time table
- Wednesday, February 27 – Part – 11: Second language paper I
- Friday, March 1 – Part I: English Paper I
- Tuesday, March 5 – Part III: Mathematics Paper IA, Botany Paper I, Civics Paper I, Psychology Paper I
- Thursday, March 7 – Mathematics Paper IB, Zoology Paper I, History Paper I
- Saturday, March 9 – Physics Paper I, Economics Paper I, Classical Language Paper I
Telangana Inter exams 2nd year 2019 time table
- Thursday, February 28 – Part II: 2nd language Paper II
- Saturday, March 2 – Part I: English Paper II
- Wednesday, March 6 – Part III: Mathematics Paper II A, Botany Paper II, Civics Paper II, Psychology Paper II
- Friday, March 8 – Mathematics Paper II B, Zoology Paper II, History Paper II
- Monday, March 11 – Physics Paper II, Economics Paper II, Classical Language Paper II
- Wednesday, March 13 – Chemistry Paper II, Commerce Paper II, Sociology Paper II, Fine Arts, Music Paper II
- Friday, March 15 – Geology Paper II, Home Sciences Paper II, Public Administration Paper II, Logic Paper II, Bridge Course Maths Paper II (for Bi PC candidates).
- Monday, March 18 – Modern Language Paper II, Geography Paper II
There is an additional facility provided to the students, they can download TSBIE Exam center Locator application from the Google Play Store enter their hall ticket number and find out the location of the center allocated to them The photograph, directions, and distance of the center will also be provided by the locator on the map.
Image – news18