TSBIE results of Inter first and second-year examination 2019 soon
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is expected to declare the results of inter first and second-year exam 2019 soon. Once the results will be declared, all the candidates can check the same on the official website of TSBIE, the NDTV report said.
Candidates can check their results from the following websites:
As per reports, the TSBIE first and second-year results are likely to be declared on April 8. In 2018, the Telangana TS Intermediate first and second Year Results 2018 were announced on April 13 at around 9.00 A.M., on the official website. The TS Intermediate first and second-year results were announced by Telangana education minister and chairman of Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, Kadiyam Srihari. Further, the overall pass percentage for Telangana first year exam was 62% whereas for the second year it was 67%.
Steps to check results
- Log on to the official websites, results.cgg.gov.in or bie.telangana.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘TSBIE 1st and 2nd-year exam 2019 results’
- Enter all the required information such as roll number and other details
- Click on submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future use
- This year, the Inter first year examinations were conducted from February 27 to March 16, 2019
- Further, the intermediate exams were held in around 1,300 centres across 31 districts.
- Over 9 lakh candidates appeared for the examination
- This year, over 9 lakh students were expected to appear
The TSBIE regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education in Telangana. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations.
- To prescribe syllabi and textbooks
- To grant affiliation to the institutions offering Intermediate course
- To lay down regulations for the administration of Junior Colleges
- To publish textbooks
- To prescribe qualifications for teachers
- To cause academic inspection of Junior Colleges
- To conduct examinations
- To process results and to issue certificates
- The examination is one of the most important functions of the Board. Every year it conducts the Annual Examination (March/April) and the Advanced Supplementary Examination (May / June)
- The Board allows the candidates to apply for Recounting on the payment of Rs.100 per paper and Photocopy and Re-verification of the answer book will be supplied on payment of Rs.600 per paper
- The scripts are obtained from the camps and carefully scrutinized for any mistake in totalling, posting and omission of bits
- If any discrepancy is noticed it shall be referred to the Authenticity committee for its opinion Based on the report, corrections if any are carried out and the candidates are informed accordingly