TSLPRB Result 2018 Announced
The result for the preliminary written examinations conducted by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB), held on September 30, 2018, for the recruitment of constables is out and is available on the official website, tslprb.in. Both the list of candidates who had qualified to the next stage of examination (PMT/PET) and those not qualified are now available on the website. The candidates have to log in with their respective usernames, noted a statement issued by the Board. Also, the candidates can check the result using their mobile number and password, the report said.
Steps to check the TSLPRB Results
• Visit the official website, tslprb.in
• Click on download PWT result under SCT PC Civil and or equivalent column
• Enter your mobile number
• Enter your password
• The number of candidates appeared for the TSLPRB Constable examinations were 4, 49,650
• An estimated 50.90% candidates qualified the examination
• The number of candidates who can look for the second stage of the selection process is 2, 28,865
• The highest score stood at 75.5% marks, and the least score was 6% (12 out of 200 marks)
• A significant number of candidates who had qualified in all the preliminary written tests of 2018 held by TSLPRB in contrast with the number of candidates who qualified in the corresponding tests conducted during the previous recruitment of 2015-2016, according to the statement
• The Board held the examination at 966 centres in 40 cities and towns of Telangana
• The constable examination result has been declared considering the objections raised against the preliminary answer key
Stages of Selection Process
• Preliminary Written Test (PWT)
• Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
• Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
• Final Written Examination (FWE)
The name of the post, Stipendiary Cadet Trainees (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) men and women and women in the police department and the number of positions vacant is 5,909. The SCT (AR) men and women 5273, SCT PC (SAR CPL) Men 53, SCT PC (TSSP) Men 4816, Constable in Telangana Special Protection Force Department 485, Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department 168, Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department 186 and Warders (Female) 35. The total number of vacancies is 16,925.
SCT SI Civil and Equivalent Posts
SCT SI (Civil) 710, SCT Reserve SI (AR) Men and Women 275, SCT Reserve SI (SAR CPL) Men 5, SCT Reserve SI (TSSP) Men 175, SCT Reserve SI (TSSP) Men in 15th Battalion 16, Station Fire Officer in TSDRFSD 19, Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Services Department 15 and Assistant Matron in Prisons and Correctional Services Department 2. The total number of positions is 1,217.
Vacancies of SCT PCs IT and C/Mechanic/Driver
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT Police Constable (IT and Communications) Men and Women 142 (this includes the three backlog vacancies in BC-C Category), SCT PC (Mechanics) Men in Police Transport Organisation 19, SCT PC (Drivers) Men 70. The total number of vacancies is 231.