UPMSP announces Class XII Results
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad or the UPMSP declared the Class XII result 2019 or the Inter result, as per News 18 report. The UP Board 12th result 2019 released by the Uttar Pradesh Board on its official website of UPMSP at upmsp.edu.in. All the UP Board Inter students who had taken the Class XII examination this year can check their UP Board 12th Result 2019 on the official website at upresults.nic.in and examresults.net, noted the report. This year, over 30 lakhs students had registered for UP Board Class 12 Exams this year. Further, from this year, the UP Board made Aadhar card mandatory for students and invigilators to avoid cases of cheating inside the exam halls. A Special task Force was also assigned to keep a strict eye on any kind of mishap in the exam halls. The Class XII Board Examination in UP was conducted from February 7 to March 2, 2019, noted the report.
- Total Pass Percentage for UP Board 12th Result 2019: 70.06%
- Total number of students: 28.63 lakh
- Topper: Gautam Raghuvanshi with 97.93%
Steps to Check Result
- Visit the official website of UP Board at upresults.nic.in or at examresults.net
- Click on the ‘result’ link displayed on the homepage
- When a new page opens, login with your credentials like name and registration number
- Your UP Board 12th Result 2019 will be displayed on your screen
- Download it and keep a print-out for future reference
With combined student strength of about 2.6 million students, the Uttar Pradesh Intermediate Result i.e. the Intermediate Result 2019 UP Board, is the single largest Class XII Result to be announced in India, added the report.
The Board is the Uttar Pradesh state government administered autonomous examining authority for the Class X examination (or secondary school level examination) and Class XII examination (or inter college level examination) of Uttar Pradesh, headquartered in Allahabad. Currently, the Board enjoys the tag of Asia’s largest board in terms of number of students. The examination for the Class X and Class XII are known as High school examination and Intermediate examination respectively. The High school and Intermediate examinations are held annually and simultaneously all over the state of Uttar Pradesh. The Board conducts the examinations and prepares the results of nearly 32 lakh students
- The Board was established in 1921 at Allahabad by an act of United Provinces Legislative Council
- It conducted its first examination in 1923. This Board is one in India which, from the very start, had adopted 10+2 system of examination
- The first public examination after 10 years education is High School Examination and after the 10+2 stage, there is Intermediate Examination. Prior to 1923, University of Allahabad was the examining body of these two examinations