UPPSC AE Result 2019 declared
The Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh, Prayagraj declared result Combined State Engineering Services Examination 2013. The commission has released the list of selected candidates for the examination, according to Times Now report. Candidates who appeared in the examination can check result on the official website of the commission, uppsc.up.nic.in. The candidates are selected for the post of A.E. (Civil Engineering) irrigation/PWD/Minor Irrigation ground Water/ Rural Engineering Departments. 798 candidates are declared successful for the selection for the post. The list of cut off marks will soon be released on the official website.
Steps to Check
- Visit the official website of the commission, uppsc.up.nic.in
- Select the link on the homepage which says the list of selected candidates for combined state engineering services exam 2019
- The list will be displayed on the screen
- Press Control and F key
- Enter your name and roll number
- Download the list for future reference
Candidates can also print a copy of the list for use in future. The written examination for the exam was held on April 10, 2019 to April 13, 2019. The result of the examination was declared on February 2, 2019. Total 7104 candidates appeared for the examination. Only 2641 candidates qualified the written examination and were selected for the interview round. The interview for the selection was conducted from March 1, 2019 and concluded on April 4, 2019. Candidates are advised to check the official website uppsc.up.in for more information.
The UPPSC is the state agency authorised to hold the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The Commission came into existence on April 1, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
- On the basis of Interview only
- On the basis of screening test and Interview
- On the basis of Examination only
- On the basis of Examination and Interview only
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview
- Disciplinary Action
- Service Rules
- Advice to the U.P. Government
Examinations conducted by UPPSC
- Assistant Forest Conservator(ACF)/Forest range officer(FRO)Examinations
- R.O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- R.O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- A.P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission and secretariat of U.P. and Revenue)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- U.P. Judicial Services (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officers Examination
- U.P. Palika (Centralized) Health Services: Food and Sanitary Inspector Examination.
- Combined State/Lower Subordinate Examination.