Utkal University declares fourth-semester graduation results of 2019
Utkal University – The Bhubaneswar, Odhisa based Utkal University has declared the 2019 fourth semester results of BA, BCom and BSc, as per India Today report. The candidates who had appeared for these examinations will have to visit the official website to check the result. The official website link is as follows, uuems.in.
Steps to check the result
- Visit the website uuems.in
- Click on the link, provisional result for +3 fourth semester regular
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Enter your roll number and code and click on submit button
- Result will appear
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference
Also, the final examinations for the third year degree courses in Arts, Science, commerce stream for both general and honours degree are going on. The practical examinations are yet to be held, which is in the month of April 2019. While the theory exams have ended. This is a provisional result and in case of any discrepancy, candidates can approach the concerned authorities of their departments, added the report.
Formed in 1943 Utkal University is the 17th oldest varsity of India and the mother university of the State of Odisha. The University caters to the learning needs of around 1.5 crore people belonging to nine districts of Odisha. What is more UU is a teaching, research-cum-affiliating varsity offering 27 full-fledged regular postgraduate departments and equal number of self-financing programs within the campus and has 371 affiliated colleges covering faculties of Humanities and the Social Sciences, Science and Technology, Commerce and Management, Pedagogical Science (Education), Medicine including Ayurveda, Homeopathy and also Law. What is more, the varsity has also produced a large number of distinguished alumni belonging to all walks of life, be it medicine, law, civil services, literature, science, politics or journalism.
Utkal University is aiming at becoming the Centre of Excellence in the higher education horizon with a cohesive focus on innovative teaching, learning, research, consultancy and extension activities and contribute to the building of a creative, enlightened and productive civil society.
- To provide the students with knowledge, skills, values and sensitivity necessary for successful citizenship
- To create and disseminate knowledge through inter-disciplinary research and creative inquiry in developing a meaningful and sustainable society
- To equip the students with problem-solving, leadership and teamwork skills and inculcating a sense of commitment to quality, ethical behaviour and respect for others
- To provide a platform for the free flow of ideas where discovery and creativity will foster professional growth and will usher in a better world
- To ensure academic excellence in this dynamic knowledge economy by exposing the students to new ideas, new ways of understanding, newer ways of knowing in their journey of intellectual transformation