West Bengal Sub Inspector Preliminary Written Examination result announced
The result of West Bengal Police Sub Inspector (SI) Preliminary written examination for the recruitment to the post of Sub Inspectors/Lady Sub Inspectors has been announced and uploaded on the official website of WB police, policewb.gov.in, as per NDTV report. To find the West Bengal Police SI exam result in the site, the candidates are advised to search by keying-in their Application Sl. No. and Date of Birth. West Bengal Police has said in a statement that the shortlisted candidates will have to appear at the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) scheduled to commence tentatively on and from November 15, 2018.
Steps to check the WB Police SI prelims results 2018
- Step I: Go to the official website of West Bengal Police, policewb.gov.in
- Step II: Click on the results link given there; “Result of Preliminary Written Exam and date of PMT & PET for recruitment to the Post of Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police – 2018.”
- Step II: On the next page open, click on the link “Result of Preliminary Written Exam.”
- Step III: On the next page enter your Application Sl. No, select your date of birth, Select Your District (other than West Bengal, please choose Others) and click on submit.
- Step IV: Check your results
- The admit cards of the candidates for the PMT and PET will be available on the website mentioned above (policewb.gov.in) from November 5, 2018.
- The candidates will also get SMS alerts on their registered mobile number.
- “The Board is not responsible for non-delivery of such SMS due to technical reasons,” said a statement from West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
“No Paper Admit Card will be issued or sent by post to the candidates who have applied online nor will it be made available from the office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The candidates shall have to produce the printout of their e-admit card to get admittance into the PMT & PET arena,” added the statement. During the West Bengal Police SI PMT and PET tests, the aspirants are directed to carry same photographs along with proof of identity as described in the admit cards. The candidates are also advised to follow the instructions on their admit card and visit the website of West Bengal Police regularly for a further update.
“The selection process by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is transparent and purely merit-based. Hence, the candidates are advised to beware of the unscrupulous elements, racketeers, touts who may misguide them with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration,” a statement posted on the official website added.