cardiology in usa

salam asked 11 months ago

Want to study interventional cardiology in usa

1 Answers
adminadmin Staff answered 11 months ago

hai salam
Once you’ve gained admission to medical school, you’ll spend four years completing your training. Afterwards, you’ll complete an internal medicine residency (2-3 years) and then a cardiology fellowship (2-3 years). During your fellowship, you’ll choose your cardiology specialty.